KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Freshly ground black pepper
1 c. almond flour
3 large eggs, beaten
3 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
2 t. garlic powder
1 t. onion powder
2 t. dried oregano
3/4 c. low-carb sugar-free tomato sauce
1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
Fresh basil leaves, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Using a sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in half crosswise. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Place eggs and almond flour in 2 separate shallow bowls. In a third shallow bowl, combine Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Working with one at a time, dip chicken cutlets into almond flour, then eggs, and then Parmesan mixture, pressing to coat.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Work in batches as necessary, adding more oil when needed.
5. Transfer fried cutlets to a 9”-x-13” baking dish, evenly spread tomato sauce on each cutlet and top with mozzarella.
6. Bake until cheese is melty, 10 to 12 minutes. If desired, broil until cheese is golden, 3 minutes.
7. Top with basil and more Parmesan before serving.
Recipe by www.Delish.com