Skip to main navigation.

Sign-up for Service

Renting/Purchasing Residential Property with Current Electric Service
You will need the following information about the existing residential property in order to obtain service from SLVREC:

  • Name of the landlord/owner of the property
  • Meter number
  • Physical address

You will also need to provide the following information:

  • Name
  • Address & phone numbers
  • Effective date of transfer
  • Credit information


Purchasing Property That Will Require New Service Installation
If your property needs new electric service installation, we will need all the information outlined above as well as the legal description of the property – township, range, and section of the property, name of subdivision, lot and block numbers, physical address, etc.  

You will need to sign a service agreement with the cooperative and you will be required to pay a new service charge. For more information about the terms of your agreement and fees and charges you will be responsible for, contact one of the cooperative's customer service representatives.

Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo