Recipe of the month: Valentine Cream Cheese Oreo Cookies
1/2 c. softened butter
4 oz. softened cream cheese
1 t. vanilla extract
2/3 c. granulated sugar
1-1/4 c. all purpose flour
About 12 crushed Oreos
Pink gel food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Use a hand mixer to beat butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
3. Mix in vanilla extract and a few drops of pink food coloring.
4. Combine sugar and flour; mix into wet ingredients.
5. Crush Oreos in a large freezer bag and fold them into the cookie dough.
6. Use a tablespoon to scoop out dough, roll into small balls, and place onto baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool.